PrimeDELIVERY™ App — Manage Your Delivery Service within PrimeRx™
With PrimeDELIVERY™, delivery personnel have access to the same functions as in-store staff. It’s as if your delivery vehicle becomes an extension of your pharmacy!
Most pharmacies offer some type of customer-friendly delivery service. But for too many pharmacies, the service is managed separate from the main operating system. This means extra time to reconcile accounts and import signatures, along with other steps that must be performed manually. Our PrimeDELIVERY™ app-based solution integrates your delivery service with your core operating system for end-to-end functionality.
PrimeDELIVERY Key Benefits
Integration with PrimePOS™ ensures seamless point-of-sale transactions with features that include:
- Ability to process patient copays via a debit or credit card
- Ability to generate a receipt for each copay collected
- Ability to capture HIPAA-compliant signatures
- Seamless reconciliation of all transactions with overall pharmacy operations
Integration with the PrimeRx™ operating systems provides capabilities that include:
- Access to patient account information.
- Automatic updates to patient records when delivery is made
- Automatic inventory adjustments
- All delivery transactions — including signatures and copay collections — are transmitted back to PrimeRx
- Records are seamlessly added to patient accounts and appropriate pharmacy records
- Report generation — Pharmacy managers can customize a wide number of reports about their delivery operations
Signatures are captured in real-time and transmitted back to the PrimeRx™ operating system (data plan on device required)
- Patients can sign once for multiple prescriptions and uncheck specific scripts if they do not wish to take delivery of them at that time
- Patients can sign for prescriptions ahead of time, which allows medications to be delivered even if no one is home to accept the shipment
- Data is encrypted and remains highly secure while in transit
The solution uses Google Maps to identify each delivery location and generate an efficient route